Poultry Houses - The Tamar (up to 15 birds)
The Tamar is a unit that is built with strength and quality in mind. Accommodation is provided for up to 15 layers dependant on breed. The three nest boxes are weatherproof and allow external access for easy collection. A run is available for this House. Fixed ventilation helps avoid respiratory diseases and other health problems. A door at the front of the house gives access for cleaning.
- Size 56” x 51” x 51” (H W D)inches
- Front Entrance Door
- Fixed Ventilation
- Sliding Pop Hole
- 3 x External Nest Boxes
- 3 x Removable Perches
- Houses up to 15 birds
£307.50 Ex Vat (£61.50) £369.00 inc vat
with Towing Skids:
£324.17 ex vat (£64.83) £389.00 inc vat
- Treatment: All of the timber used in our units is TANALITH pressure treated to give a life span of up to 25 years without maintenance.
- Floor: The floors fitted are of tongue and groove construction. All boards are machined to 12mm on a 38 x 38mm frame.
- Cladding: Imported red wood tongue and groove ship lap is machined to a thickness of 12mm.
- Frame: Frames are constructed with either planed 38 x 38mm or 50 x 38 depending on the size of unit.
- Metal work: All screws, hinges, nails, bolts etc are galvanised.or plated
- Roof: 12mm tongue and groove construction covered with 20kg mineral felt , where applicable.