Poultry Houses - The Camel (up to 20 birds)
The products listed in the table below may be purchased individually online via this website for delivery to
UK Mainland Only - for Scottish Highlands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and other regions please contact us
For multiple orders, please contact us for the best price.
|The Camel Poultry House ||The Camel Poultry House (up to 20 birds)
The Camel is capable of housing up to 20 layers dependant on breed. Ventilation is controllable which helps to avoid health problems and respiratory diseases which can lead to low egg production. The External nest box allows for external egg collection and is fully weatherproof. A large entrance door gives easy access for cleaning. The pop hole is located on the end panel.
- Size 52‘‘ x 72‘‘ 43‘‘ (H W D)inchs
- Large Entrance Door
- Sliding Pop Hole
- External Nest Box
- Three removable Perches
- Easy to clean
- Fully Adjustable Ventilation.
- Houses up to 20 birds
- Complete with Towing Skids
- Treatment: All of the timber used in our units is TANALITH pressure treated to give a life span of up to 25 years without maintenance.
- Floor: 18mm Plywood
- Cladding: tongue and groove ship lap is machined to a thickness of 10mm.
- Frame: Frames are constructed with either planed 38 x 38mm or 50 x 38 depending on the size of unit.
- Metal work: All screws, hinges, nails, bolts etc are galvanised.or plated
- Roof: 9mm plastic