Poultry Houses - The Plym (up to 50 birds)
The Plym is capable of housing up to 50 layers dependant on breed. It has fixed as well as adjustable ventilation. The eight nest boxes are weather proof and are fitted externally for easy collection. The perches are hinged and fold away to allow for easy cleaning of the unit via the large entrance door. Twin pop holes are fitted as standard and extra nest boxes can be fitted if required. The Plym is built to the highest standards of quality and strength and is ideal for free range egg production.
- Size 1981 x 2437 x 1800 (H W D) mm
- 78 x 96 x 72 (H W D) inches
- Twin Pop Holes
- 8 x External Nest Boxes
- Hinged Fold Away Perches
- Easy to clean
- Large Entrance Door
- Fixed and Fully adjustable ventilation
£824.17 ex Vat (£164.83) £989.00 inc vat
£41.67 (£8.33) £50.00 inc vat
Please Note: Delivery is extra on this model due to its size it has to be delivered on our own transport. Price is dependant where you are in the UK
- Treatment: All of the timber used in our units is TANALITH pressure treated to give a life span of up to 25 years without maintenance.
- Floor: The floors fitted are of tongue and groove construction. All boards are machined to 12mm on a 38 x 38mm frame.
- Cladding: Imported red wood tongue and groove ship lap is machined to a thickness of 12mm.
- Frame: Frames are constructed with either planed 38 x 38mm or 50 x 38 depending on the size of unit.
- Metal work: All screws, hinges, nails, bolts etc are galvanised.or plated
- Roof: 12mm tongue and groove construction covered with 20kg mineral felt , where applicable.